High Output of UV-A, UV-B Rays and Infrared Heat
ReptiZoo UV lamp uses UVB powder and technology imported from Japan to produce high-quality beneficial ray emitting glass bulbs.
The wavelength is stable between 290nm - 310nm. The excellent ventilation design is provided in the medium wave UVB sunburn spectrum. The UVB producing bulbs passed the rigorous American ELT certification and have been sold in the American market since 2015.
Benefits and Features:
- Replicates the solar power that reptiles need.
- Mercury vapour lamp with high output UVA, UVB and infrared heat.
- UVA allows reptiles to see properly and stimulates appetite and the immune system.
- UVB enables vitamin D3 synthesis and prevents bone diseases.
- Infrared enables reptiles to warm their bodies whilst basking.
- Fits in standard ceramic lamp holder, no ballast required.
- Suitable for larger, or very well ventilated vivariums.
- Color Temperature is at 6200K
- 75W (80mm diameter), E27/E26 holders
- 100W (95mm diameter), E27/E26 holders
- 125W (125mm diameter), E27/E26 holders
- The lamp fixture is sold separately.
- Do not place glass or plastic between the lamp and your pet, this would filter out the beneficial UV-B rays.
- Protect your pet from the lamp.
- Lamp must be replaced at least once a year.
- Do not expose persons to the lamp's direct rays.