AR-G2 AROWANA INTENSE COLOUR
Professional Series Arowana Food - Intense Color.
OF® Ocean Free AR-G2 Intense Colour is a premium Arowana carnivorous pelleted feed that excels in all grow-out conditions and enhanced with our proprietary color enhancing, body shaping and fin elongation with OF® OptiAR-X protein linker.
This revolutionary product from Qian Hu Arowana Nutrition Research is bio-formulated to boost health, growth and beauty of your Arowana. Not only will OF® OptiAR-X deliver natural colour pigment to the desired location in the fish body and not the whole fish, OF® OptiAR-X also has the capability of transporting all essential amino acids to the fins and specific body parts so as to help in the fin growth/elongation and body shape for your beloved Arowana.
This feed contains purely highly digestible and absorbable protein that is easily metabolized by the Arowana carnivorous digestive system. Only the finest ingredients are used to ensure that your Arowana receives nutrition of the highest quality.
• Enriched with OF® OptiAR-X, a metabolic enhancer that enhances Food Conversion Rate (FCR), increases the palatability, boost growth- fin elongation and body shaping.
• Fortifies immune system, OF® AR-G2 is bio-formulated to fortify the Arowana’s immune system for better health and extra resistance against parasitic sickness, thus reducing mortality.
• Enhances growth through superior digestive performance during high levels of feeding.
• No artificial chemical coloring / enhancer added. Made from natural organic sources.
• Superior color enhancement that intensifies your beloved Arowana’s color pigments.
• Pure animal protein feed that is easily metabolized by the Arowana carnivorous digestive system.
All types of Arowanas including Silver Arowana.
• Small (recommended for <12 inches)
• Large Pellets (recommended for >12 inches)
Anchovy Fish Meal, Atlantic Krill Meal, Hydroized Amino Acid, Vitamin Premix, Mineral Premix, Stabilised Amino Acid, OF® OptiAR-X and Special Natural Colour Enhancer.
• Crude Protein ≥ 48%
• Crude Fat ≥ 6%
• Crude Ash ≤ 12%
• Crude Fibre ≤ 2%
• Crude Moisture ≤ 10%