Recommended for all tropical fishes.
- Specially recommended for all tropical fishes (especially Discus, Koi, Goldfish, Arowana, etc.)
- As a disease preventive (e.g. Ich, Fungus, Parasites)
- Disinfects the tank water.
- An effective Dip Treatment for many disease causing organisms.
- Ideal for quarantine of new fish with medication.
- Suitable for hatching Brine Shrimp eggs.
- Add 2 spoons (given - large end) per 6 gallons (22.8 litres) when setting up new aquarium. E.g. 2 feet tank - 4 spoons, 3 feet tank - 9 spoons. (For Goldfish & Koi - double the dosage to obtain the best result).
- Proportion dosage to the amount of water changed during water changing.
- Dip treatment - 3 spoonful (given - large end) per gallon (3.8 litres) of water.
- Hatching Brine Shrimp eggs - 4 spoonful per litre of water.