A Complete Eco-System In a Bottle.
Special Blend is a specially formulated consortium of bacteria designed to create a stable biological system in fresh and saltwater aquariums. Special Blend provides the assistance needed to break down organic waste and cycle certain elements e.g. nitrogen, sulfur, etc. which may build up in your tank.
Special Blend has a Hydrogen Sulfide Odor which will dissipate quickly.
Special Blend is a biological ecosystem in a bottle, which is why color, smell and appearance can vary. This does not affect its high standard of quality.
Functions and Benefits:
- Breaks down organic waste.
- Improves growth and nutrient uptake in plants and corals. Safe for fresh and salt water tanks.
- Special Blend is all natural & contains live bacteria cultures for a balanced aquarium.
- Biologically reduces nitrates, breaks down excessive proteins & aids in the reduction of ammonia & nitrates.
Instructions for Use:
Shake well before use!
- This product is suitable for use with fish, corals, and other invertebrates.
- Not for use with fish or invertebrates intended for human consumption.
- If contact with eyes occurs, rinse with running water for several minutes.
- Store out of reach of children.
- Do not drink!
Q. WHY IS SPECIAL BLEND SO MUCH BETTER AT CLEANING THE AQUARIUM THAN OTHER BACTERIAL PRODUCTS?
A. Special Blend contains a unique consortium of bacteria that break down organic waste, including hard to degrade substances, very efficiently, and biologically reduce nitrates. This results in a cleaner, clearer tank, and improved water quality.
Q. WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE?
A. At least 2 1/2 years unopened, and about 1 year after the seal is broken, as long as it is stored properly.
Q. IS SPECIAL BLEND BENEFICIAL FOR PLANTED AQUARIUMS?
A. It works great in planted tanks. In addition to its cleaning ability. Special Blend increases carbon cycling and nutrient uptake in plants resulting in better growth.
Q. IS SPECIAL BLEND SAFE FOR USE IN A REEF TANK?
A. Special Blend is safe for all fish, invertebrates, and plants in fresh, brackish, and salt water. In fact, you will typically see better polyp extension from your corals when used regularly.
Q. IS IT POSSIBLE TO OVER USE SPECIAL BLEND?
A. Special Blend is safe to use. You do not need to be concerned about overdosing. You can follow the recommended dosage on the bottle in order to maintain a clean, clear aquarium, or you can increase the dosage in heavily stocked tanks. In reef tanks, adding small doses more frequently stimulates coral polyp extension.