Koi Nutrition of the Highest Quality
OF® Kirameki Koi is a premium feed series enriched with high protein, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins and OF® Optima that helps accelerate growth and at the same time ensure optimum conformation in your fishes.
This revolutionary product series is from Qian Hu Nutrition Research, using only the finest ingredients to ensure that your fish receives nutrition of the highest quality.
Different Feed Types:
- Kirameki Koi Economy is an all-round everyday Koi food that excels in all seasons and function.
- Kirameki Koi Wheatgerm is an easily digestible, all-round Koi food that aids digestion and excels in all seasons and function.
- Kirameki Koi Spirulina is a natural colour enhancing Koi food that excels in all seasons and function.
- Kirameki Koi Intense Colour is a premium colour enhancing Koi food that excels in all seasons and function.
Features and Benefits:
- Enriched with OF® OPTIMA. Contains OF® OPTIMA, a thoroughly tested Protein Linker, which links the Protein to the fish’s enzymatic cells to increase the digestibility and absorb-ability by 30% and a Phenotypic Metabolic Enhancer that enhances Food Conversion Ratio (FCR), boosts growth, improves health, and reduces mortality, thus giving your Koi and Goldfish a true measure of extra protection against sickness and disease.
- Fortifies immune system. Bio-formulated to fortify the fish’s immune system for better health and extra resistance against sickness and viral diseases. In addition, it increases the fish’s resistance to parasitic infestation (Lernea, Anchor Worm).
- Enhances growth through superior digestive performance. Helps maintain superior digestive performance through the use of superior fish and krill meal instead of mixture of vegetative and fish protein. This improves the absorption of essential nutrients from the food during digestion (better FCR), resulting in better growth, health and higher metabolic output.
- No artificial or chemical colouring, natural colours only. No artificial or chemical colouring agent is added, the pellet’s colour is derived from the natural ingredients.
- Colour maintenance. Kirameki is rich with natural ingredients that will help bring out and maintain your fish’s colour.
- Better water quality. As a result of high FCR, less metabolic (fecal) waste is produced and this reduces the dissolved nutrients entering the water thus improving the water quality. This floating type pellet also does not cloud your pond water.
OF® OPTIMA is a thoroughly tested Protein Linker which:
- Links the Protein to the fish’s enzymatic cells to increase the digestibility and absorbability by 30%
- A Phenotypic Metabolic Enhancer that enhances Food Conversion Ratio (FCR)
- Improves health, and reduces mortality.
- Gives your Koi a true measure of extra protection against sickness and disease.