A Complete Bottom Layer, Can be Used Without Other Types of Bottom Layer.
Platinum soil, a bottom floor material for aquariums, creates clear, sparkling water with 100% natural materials. It has a natural water quality adjustment function that is friendly to aquatic plants and fish, and maintains highly transparent water for a long time! In addition, it accelerates water rise and cultivate beneficial bacteria.
This product is a slightly acidic using 100% domestic natural black clay.
Ideal for aquatic plants, bee shrimp, etc., maintaining a soft water environment. Absorbs pigments of driftwood and phosphoric acid that causes moss with the power of natural soil.
- Natural water quality adjustment function friendly to aquatic plants and fish.
- Reduce pH / kH to create a weakly acidic soft water environment.
- Strongly absorbs pigments from driftwood.
- Maintain highly transparent water for a long time.
- Faster the rise of water and multiply filtered bacteria.
How to use the product:
- Lay it in a water tank without washing the soil, and pour water gently. Pour slowly so as not to dig up the soil.
- Water becomes cloudy when set. By operating the filtration device, it takes about 1-2 hours.
- The surface may be covered with water, but there is no problem with water quality. You can easily remove it by scooping it on the net or aerating it.
How do I calculate the quantity of Soil or Soil Powder needed for my tank?
- Measure your tank’s length and width in cm, for example 90 x 60 cm.
- Consider the thickness of the bottom layer you want, e.g. 8 cm. Make the layer thicker towards the rear wall for a great visual effect!
- The calculation to do is length x width x layer divided by 1000. E.g., 90 x 60 x 5/1000 = 43.2 L Soil/Soil Powder needed.