The Simple and Safe Method of CO2 Indication.
Monitor your CO2 concentration in a planted tank with the help of a glass CO2 indicator. Our set includes one CO2 indicator glass with a suction cup only.
• Blue – insufficient CO2
• Green – sufficient CO2
• Yellow – too much CO2
How to Use
- Hold the indicator port straight up.
- Drip into the testing liquid, to reach about 1/2 of the glass sphere.
- Rotate the indicator, let testing liquid flows in to the sphere.
- Put the indicator vertically into the water and fix it on the wall of the tank.
- This product is used to detect the concentration of CO2 in water (need to add testing liquid).
- Do not place the indicator above the CO2 diffuser outlet.
H4.2cm x L4.6cm