Nourish your Pets with the very Finest Ingredients, Vitamins and Nutrients available.
Salmon Formula for Adults. Halt allergies in their tracks and have your dogs looking and feeling great! Nourish Life Salmon Formula reads an ingredient panel of highly digestible protein, rich Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, 100% whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables.
Ideal for adult and senior dogs and also those with a sensitive stomach.
- Fresh Atlantic Salmon and Herring as base ingredients
- Promotes healthy skin and lustrous coats
- Reduces and alleviate allergies
- Revitalizing Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids from Salmon Oil, Flaxseed Oil and Sunflower Oil
- Enhances nutrient-absorption and digestibility
- Fortified with additional prebiotics, probiotics and 12 unique natural herbs
Nurture Pro’s Nourish Life range of pet foods nourish your pets with the very finest ingredients, vitamins and nutrients available, so your pets are always guaranteed to be living at their best. Nourish Life’s formulas are based on the nutritional philosophy of canines’ primary ancestry – Fresh Quality Meats, Fresh Vegetables and Fruits, Wild and Natural Herbs.
With no skimping or cutting of corners, Nurture Pro Nourish Life is focused on providing a nourishing balance of whole protein sources along with vitamins-packed fruits, vegetables and wild herbs to deliver holistic nutrition that all pets need.
Harmony of Herbs
Canines and felines in the wild instinctively forage for plants and herbs as natural remedies for their wounds, illnesses and dysfunctions. Nourish Life’s combination of 12 natural herbs has been specifically chosen to offer holistic care to the pets, maintaining a proper balance within a pet’s complex body system while supporting bodily functions and nutrient absorption to pave the way to healthy living. Take a proactive approach toward health and well-being with Nurture Pro’s Nourish Life.
Coconut Oil can be used internally and topically, and it serves great benefits to most animals. Other than improving your pet’s coat and skin, this magical oil helps to fight infections, relieve constipation and curb hairball issues, especially for cats.
- Rich source of saturated fatty acids which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial
- Helps clear up skin conditions such as eczema and flea allergies
- Helps combat bacteria and infections
- Aids in elimination of hairballs
Chia Seeds are actually as beneficial to pets as they are to humans. Jam-packed with omega fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber and minerals, these little black seeds help to maintain your pets’ digestive health with its high fiber content while keeping their skin healthy and coats shining with radiance.
- Packed with omega fatty acids, antioxidants, fiber and minerals
- Contains 5X more calcium than milk, 2X more potassium than bananas, and 3X more omega 3 fatty acids than salmon
- Keeps pets’ skin healthy and coat shiny
- Quality proteins from fresh meats in each recipe: High in biological value and digestibility while supplying complete and essential amino acids that support overall vitality.
- Freshly harvested local vegetables and fruits: Important source of vitamins, enzymes, phytochemicals, fiber and antioxidants with lower glycemic levels that help to maintain a strong digestive system and regulate sugar levels.
- Guaranteed levels of live and active pre- and probiotics: Synergistically enhance digestive health and intestinal tract balance and fight diseases by promoting the growth of “good” bacteria and limiting the proliferation of the harmful ones.
- Exclusive premium sources of Omega 3 & 6 essential fatty acids: Sources from natural fish and botanical oils in ideal ratios that boost cells’ ability to control inflammation and support the development of healthy skin and shiny coats.
- Vital vitamins and minerals: Important fat and water-soluble minerals and vitamins support whole health, growth and development, and the immune system.
- Unique and natural wild herbs: Helps to condition the body into a state of healthy balance while reducing the negative effects of stress in today’s fluctuating environment.
Ideal levels of glucosamine and chondroitin: To assist in rebuilding cartilage and restoring joint functions for improved flexibility and energy levels.
Our ingredients are kept as natural as possible WITHOUT:
Corn | Corn Meal | Soy | Wheat |Wheat Gluten |Gluten Meal | Rye | Brewer’s Rice | Flour | Pea Flour
Un-named Meat Meals | Animal Derivatives | Bone Meals | Meat Gelatins
Natural Flavors | Meat Flavorings | Salt | Chemical Pesticides | Artificial Colorings | Artificial Preservatives | Synthetic Fertilizers
Atlantic Salmon, Salmon Meal, Herring Meal, Pure Pearled Barley, Steamed Oat, Natural Salmon Oil (Preserved with Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Flaxseed Oil, Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Garbanzo Beans, Cranberries, Blueberries, Tomatoes, Carrots, Kelp, Alfalfa, Chia Seed, Parsley Leaf, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Rosemary Extract, Ginkgo, Dandelion Root, Marigold Flower, Turmeric, Burdock Root, Lavender Flower, Angelica Root, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Lecithin, Choline Chloride
Crude Protein: Min 22%
Crude Fat: Min 15%
Crude Fiber: Max 3.9%
Moisture: Max 10%
Calcium: Min 0.95%
Phosphorus: Min 0.8%
Omega 6*: Min 2.0%
Omega 3*: Min 1.7%
Vitamin A: Min 22,500 IU/kg
Vitamin E: Min 170 IU/kg
Vitamin C*: Min 31.5mg/kg
Glucosamine*: Min 1230mg/kg
LAB*: Min 300 million CFU/lb
Cellulase: Min 140 CU/lb
Nurture Pro Nourish Life Salmon Formula for Adult is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient
Profiles for Adult Maintenance.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles